The Midwest Region Laborers’ Health and Safety Fund (MRLHSF) is happy to offer the following resources to support our members and their families, signatory employers, and other LIUNA entitles in the fight against Covid-19:
- Laborers’ Health & Safety (includes general information, on the job practices and protocols, videos, graphics, and articles)
- LIUNA Training Infectious Disease App
- Covid.gov – a one-stop shop for finding COVID-19 vaccines, masks, tests, and treatments by county on an easy-to-use website.
- CDC: Guidance, Vaccines and Boosters, Isolation and Quarantine, Testing, Science Updates
- Find A COVID Vaccine Near You
- OSHA: Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID in the Workplace, Regulations, and Emergency Temporary Standards
- COVID-19 Vaccine Tool Box Talks to address Vaccine Hesitancy