John Evans Supportive Living Community
At John Evans, you’ll enjoy friendly neighbors to share common life experiences and an active community full of choices.
In the privacy of your apartment, which has been conveniently designed for senior living, you can welcome visitors or spend time relaxing. A full array of amenities and helpful services will make your days fulfilled and comfortable for you and your family.
The emphasis is on maintaining your health, wellness, dignity, and independence at John Evans. When you need a helping hand or personal attention to do the activities you may no longer be able to do safely on your own; our courteous and caring staff is always ready to assist you.
- Private apartment
- Full private bathroom
- Kitchenette with sink, refrigerator, and microwave
- Ample closet space
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Carpet in living and sleeping areas
- Linoleum in kitchen and bathroom
- Emergency call devices in bathroom and bedroom
- Pre-wired for telephone and cable TV
- Mini-blinds provided
- Ongoing health monitoring and nursing assessments
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Bathing, dressing, walking, personal grooming, and hygiene
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- A range of interesting and varied programs and events
- Assistance with transportation needs
- 24-hour staffing
- On-site beauty/barber services
- Secured exterior doors
- Reception desk services
- Lobby, lounge and other visiting areas
- Spacious dining room and private dining area
- Activity/craft/game/recreation rooms
- Exercise room
- Outdoor patio area
- Free laundry rooms for residents
- Conveniently located individual mailboxes
Affordable for Everyone
A financial assistance program is available to those who qualify, making the John Evans lifestyle affordable to all. If you or a loved one would benefit from our assisted lifestyle community but are concerned about financial arrangements, please do not hesitate to ask our staff about this financial assistance program.
For more information or to schedule a tour, call 309-477-8800.